Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Lesson 1# and 2#

Lesson 1#: Always try your best.
Lesson 2#: Keep trying and never give up.


I used these two lessons to meet the president of India.

First, my sister sent messages to the president of India and finaly got a message to her that said: You may come to the president's office when you are in India. Second, my sister made a slideshow about leadership to show the president of India. Third, my dad told me to make final copy of the university I drew at school. So I did it. When I finshed it looked beautiful! In closing, I was really happy that I used those lessons.


Above there is the photographer took. Left to right: my sister, me and the president of India.

No comments:

My Designs


make custom gifts at Zazzle

Here are some of my designs that you can buy at http://zazzle.com/technis*