Thursday, March 10, 2005

Manu's University Of Knowledge

My University!
Dear reader,
I am going to tell you about my university plan that I drew. The first and second paragraph describes how the whole thing started.
First, at school I got really bored so I thought about something to do.
Second, I got a really interesting thing to do. It was to draw a university plan. So then I finished. Spelling mistakes were here and there .
Third, my mom wrote some comments on my paper when I got home.
Fourth, a long time after that, my dad told me to make a final copy. I edited my rough draft and then I made my final copy. It looked beautiful! It looked amazing! It looked lovely!
In closing, I really loved my university. I know I am going to make a real university some day.

No comments:

My Designs


make custom gifts at Zazzle

Here are some of my designs that you can buy at http://zazzle.com/technis*