Sunday, October 9, 2005

Hello

Hello,
Sorry for not updating the blog for a long time.
Today I am going to talk about art. Art is a very important thing in life. Art may come in various different forms like sculptures and paintings. Painting is the form that I am going to talk about. Many people think art is important other people think it is boring.
Everyone wants a famous painting be the one who does not copy and claim that it is theirs
and the one who is not negative or over-confident succeeds. Art is important because it gives people creativity, judgment, and good sprouting. Art is is important to me because I love to use my creative brain. In closing, I hope you liked my talk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My Designs


make custom gifts at Zazzle

Here are some of my designs that you can buy at http://zazzle.com/technis*