Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Belated Summer!

Happy Summer Everyone! I completely forgot about summer yesterday! It was the longest day of the year. Well, I hope all of you had fun. You are all probably really happy that vacation has finally come after your long year. I on the other hand especially hate summer for one specific reason : HOT! and even worse, HUMID!!! I also have something to write about that. Even if you don't like something don't make the people around you miserable because you're not having fun. You should just try to have fun and you might actually like it yourself. Then everyone will have fun and even you might be able to pick your favorite thing next time, so even they might not like it at first, they actually might thank you!
Regards,
Blogger

No comments:

My Designs


make custom gifts at Zazzle

Here are some of my designs that you can buy at http://zazzle.com/technis*